In the of one of our Marianist Charisms; Educating for Adaptation and Change, Moeller Admission is introducing a new onboarding process for 8th Graders which we are calling MOEAccess With your MOEAccess account parents and prospective students will be assigned a Checklist.
With the Checklist you will be able to:
- Review Shadow dates
- Apply for admissions
- Register your son for the HSPT (8th graders only)
- Check the status of your son’s progress
- Communicate with the Admission’s Office
- See upcoming Admissions Events
- Check out Moeller News
With your MOEAccess account you can use any device to login and check your status or complete a form.
The Admissions Process is very simple with MOEAccess:
- Create a MOEAccess Account
- After receiving your account information, login back in to the Moeller website to review your Checklist.
- To be considered for Admissions to Moeller, you must:
We also highly recommend you consider the following opportunities
- Complete the Application
- Have Grade School records sent to Moeller
- Take the High School Placement Test and have the scores sent to Moeller. You may register to take the test at Moeller. Click the “Entrance Test” button to register.
- Shadow a Moeller Student for a day
- Attend an Information Session
- Attend Open House
Moeller will have other opportunities for your son to come on campus throughout the school year. Please check our website for upcoming events throughout the year.