Entrance Test Registration
To take the test at Moeller, please click here to register online.
- The High School Placemt Test (HSPT) will be given at all parochial high schools on Saturday November 17, 2018.
- The test will begin at 8:30 AM and will last until approximately 12:00 pm.
- Cost of the test is $30. We accept AMEX, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
- Online registration closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, November 14.
We will accept walk-in registrations on the date of the test (cash or check only –please arrive early).
- Students may test at any school where they may possibly attend.
- Where the student takes the test has no bearing on his Admission for a particular school.
- The HSPT is required for all students seeking admission to the Class of 2023.
- Students will indicate where they would like their test scores sent (total of 3 schools). Students will “code” these schools on their score sheet on the day of the test.
- Students need to bring two #2 pencils. No calculators.
- The test will take approximately 3 ½ hours to complete.
- Students should arrive by 8:15 AM to get to their assigned classrooms.
- Cell phones may not be present during the test and should be turned off during the test.
Moeller offers two Make-up tests.
- Monday, November19, at 8:30 AM
- Thursday, November 29 at 8:30 AM
Please contact the Admissions Office: 791-1680 ext. 1200 to schedule a make-up exam.