Archbishop Moeller High School through the generosity of many Alumni, Family and Friends offers *Need-based Named Scholarships (*need-based = family qualifies for financial aid) each school year. Students who qualify for Financial Aid based upon the evaluation of our third-party vendor, FACTS, may also be eligible to receive a Need-based Named Scholarship as part of their overall Financial Aid package.
To apply for a Need-based Named Scholarship, please complete the following:
- Create a MOEAccess Account and Complete the On-line Admissions Application **Current Students Can Skip Step #1**
- Incoming students and current students, please complete the online Need-based Named Scholarship Application below (see applicant information)
- Complete FACTS Financial Aid Application CLICK HERE (Due Monday, November 19, 2018)
- Moeller's School ID Number for FACTS is 695
- Incoming students: Please login to your MOEAccess account and send the recomendations to the a current teacher and one other reference.
- Current students : Please copy and paste the link below and email to your two recommendation. Reminder, one must be a curernt teacher.
Scholarship Personal Recommendation Forms must be submitted by Monday, November 19, 2018.
For Candidates of the Class of 2023, please periodically login to your MOEAccess account to check on the status of your Personal References to insure they are completed before the due date.