Archbishop Moeller High School is a Catholic school in the Marianist tradition. The Blessed William Joseph Chaminade, founder of the Marianist Order, had a vision for education that encompassed five principle characteristics of educating the whole person.
The Characteristics of a Marianist Education (CME) include the following five elements:
• Educating for faith formation;
• Providing an integral, quality education;
• Educating in the Family Spirit;
• Educating for service, justice, and peace; and
• Educating for adaptation and change.